Jason Moran
Sunday, September 04, 2005
  Day 6, 7: Here Comes The Holiday Weekend
Let's see, the cravings are growing in magnitude every day. Kelly was snacking and I grabbed a postage-stamp-size piece of cheese and gobbled it up before she could stop me. On Saturday I had some cream of wheat for breakfast and I put both butter AND brown sugar in it. I'm falling to pieces. I'm starting to justify things. "It's okay, your worst meal of the day is supposed to be breakfast since you have the longest time to process it." Last night (Saturday) I also ate at like 10:15, which is clearly too late to allow my body to fully break down a deer steak (although it was very good and VERY lean - thanks Curt).

Friday was a back workout day plus a little bit of running. I was beat the whole time and barely made it through the workout. I'm getting bored of those treadmills/ellipticals! So, on Saturday I spiced it up and Kelly and I played Dance Dance Revolution for an hour as my cardio workout. Afterwards I went up to Ballys and lifted on my legs. Since I usually do cardio AFTER lifting, my legs were unusually tired for my leg workout, but I made it through it (except I forgot to do calves). I squatted 285 ten times as a fifth set, even with tired legs, so I'm probably ready to increase to 305 pounds for squatting soon.

Wish me luck since today has three picnics scheduled and tomorrow is Labor Day. If there are any days chock full of tempation, these are the days. I have run out of things to lift on, so today needs to have an hour long workout without a major muscle to lift on...
 
Comments:
Being tired is one thing, but what do you do when you go to bed with a splitting headache and wake up the next day with the same headache?

Any time i exert myself it's like the back of my head pulses with pain. I couldn't lift or run today if I wanted to.
 
we won't mention the hot dog u ate today jason, or the fact that u don't check blogs on weekends.... :)
 
We also won't mention the fried zuchini that Curt made for us...lol. Although the deer steak was excellent. It must be a universal truth, somewhere, that deer are delicious.
 
Many people get turned off from venison because it's difficult to cook. When it's cooked right (and not to mention field dressed correctly) it's almost unparalleled.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!