Jason Moran
Monday, June 12, 2006
  Potato Potato
So when you are talking to somebody and you start to compare and contrast things but you end up realizing that it's all the same thing you might say, "Potato potato". The only problem with that is when you read what I have just typed it's just not the same. An even further problem is for me to further explain the pronunciation I have intended. I mean, what if you read it correctly the first time?

The first time I read it it sounded like this: "POH-TAY-TOE POH-TAY-TOE"
What I intended you to read it as is "POH-TAY-TOE POH-TAH-TOE"
That's right, "Tah-toe".

Anyway, Potato potato.

So I was wandering around the internet when I accidentally ran into the tree sweater lady. I mean, it makes me sick to see these ladies get tiny dogs and put outfits on them. Well, by sick I mean it's so cute that I want to punch somebody in the face. Anyway, this sweater tree lady took it a step further. Please take a look, so you can enter the same state of mind as I am in right now.

Quick, take a look at your right hand. Are you holding a knife? I know, so am I. Weird, right? Anyway, before you think or do anything else grab a pillow. ... Wait for it...GO!

[Slash] [Stab] [Puncture] [Rip] [Sigh]

Don't you feel better? And all you lost is a pillow (much better than a random passerby).
 
Comments:
At least she's not knitting these...
 
toe-may-toe toe-mah-toe - rotf
 
i dunno how to make a linky-thingy, but looky here:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/squirrel_in_sweater_part_tr_1.jpg
 
i mean, HERE:
http://mfrost.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/squirrel
_in_sweater_part_tr_1.jpg
 
Ha! Yeah, that's the picture that led me to the tree sweater! I thought the squirrel was cute/hilarious, but the tree sweater took the cake.
 
We always knew he was potato-headed. This is just the icing on the cake. (Or the sour-cream on the baked potato).
 
Ureka! I think you may all be on to something.
 
Jason...what did I tell you about dumb posts...that's it...you've lost your in house-bathroom priviledges for a week.

Given that..make sure you cover the hole in the yard up after you finish...the neighbors think Bigfoot is using our backyard as his private toilet
 
They also said I wasn't quite gay and spanish enough.
 
wow, that is a really weird picture. but its not really any weirder than this post in general.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!