Jason Moran
Thursday, June 15, 2006
  100th Post
This is my 100th post and it's only a week after my 1 year anniversary for blogging. I looked back on my first post where I had this to say: "Anyway, I'm sure this will be yet another fad for me. In another 6 months I'll be posting useless news about once a month."

Well, that has sort of come true of late. However, it's not because I've grown tired of blogging, it's just that I've been so busy I had to either get rid of sleep or blogging. At any rate, I've looked at my previous posts and this is what I've been writing about:

I finished things up at 99 with something about potatoes, but that didn't really have much to do with anything. I hope I can keep on getting time to dedicate to blogging. I also hope Sammon and DaveD stop scaring people away from my blog. I started out by getting lots of very good comments. Then it moved to me getting hoards of comments (but most were just Sammon having arguments about pooping on the lawn with himself). That turned into me getting like 2-3 comments at a time (and I'm pretty sure most people don't even read my blog anymore).

Anyway, it's not about the comments, it's about me expressing myself through my blog. So here's to a great year and 100 posts, and to a spectacular new year and hundreds of more posts to come.
 
Comments:
Happy 1 year anniversary!!
 
Happy 100th blog!
 
what a long strange trip it's been...
 
what a long strange log it's been...
 
For example, Autumn, you can prove me wrong by leaving a comment, but I know you don't read my blog. Maybe I just need to find something more interesting to Autumn to write about.
 
how do u know how many posts you wrote? i wanna know how many i did. but i'm pretty sure that means going through and counting them one by one. and that doesn't sound appealing. anyway, congrats to you. you have had some very interesting topics and some not so interesting. but i think you have assessed yourself well. and at least i know my husband isn't the only guy who complains about ihs weight all the time. and i guess i'm not the only lame one who notices who used to comment on my blog and who no longer comments. :)
 
Bek, you can get a count at http://www.blogger.com/home

Maybe you can only see the count if you have multiple blogs you can write on? When I log in I can write on either Jason Moran or Iron Clad. So, on the "blog choosing screen" you can see the count of the number of posts you have made.
 
100 comments for the 100th post!!
c'mon people, band together!
 
I am leaving a comment just because I can't remember that last time I posted a comment on Jason's blog. Here's to 100.
 
That's because you've moved on from Kelly to some ho. You're nobody to me now.
 
happy 100th post!!!
 
Yea Jason writes about a lot of ... stuff. Woo hoo!!! Party. Yeah, man.
 
Only 83 more to go, Moran
 
82 and counting...woo-hoo!
 
woo-hoo is my word Jaso. Seriously. Couldn't you come up with your own form of celebratory expression? Like yee-haw or hot dog! or tubular, radical, f-ing sweet, yippie... and well, you're getting the point.
 
Tell it to Homer J. Simpson, Kelmo.
 
f-ing sweet! Naw, that just doesn't sound right coming from me.

HOT DOG!! Yippee Kai-yay!

Those were close, and I'm sure I'll use them. However, I'll stick to my classic: "Holy Crap!"
 
No no, Moran's is ZING!

Which every time I see in type gives me the mental image of those little kazoo like things that we all played with as kids. You know, those little cylinders that had the 'fan blades' inside and when you blew into them they went "ziiiiIIIIIINNNNNGGggggggggg!"
 
Sammon, you idiot.
 
i see where it tells me how many posts i have now, jason. i never saw it before. thanks for enlightening me.
 
Here are some links that I believe will be interested
 
Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»
 
Best regards from NY!
»
 
best regards, nice info pamela anderson lost video
 
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Skinny man fucking fat woman sports line type Sport and socialization Silver sports bras Toys r us kids Faberge fragrance Bayer process patent
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!