Jason Moran
Monday, March 20, 2006
  Pack Rats
Kelly and I have been packing like crazy. I can't believe how long it takes to get everything stuffed into boxes. We've been slowly packing for weeks, but now we need to bring our "A" game because the move date is getting dreadfully close. The plan was to pack up 75% of the house over the weekend. I packed exactly as much stuff as I had envisioned I would pack. However, I severely underestimated how much stuff we actually have. I started the weekend out wondering if we would even need to get a Uhaul at all to move our stuff. Now, a couple days later, I wonder if the biggest Uhaul has enough space!

Anyway, you should all see our living room. I pushed the tables up against our windows and I pushed the couches together (leaving almost the entire room open). Since then we have been piling boxes 5 feet high all across the living room. It's a pretty cool sight to see.

On a totally different note I have been deleting things from the internet all willy-nilly for the past few days. I've had my fun...I think I'll give the keys to the internet back to somebody that is a bit more responsible. Unfortunately, I think Al Gore ended up with rightful claim to the internet once again.
 
Comments:
You're such a post deleter. You deleted MY comments in deleting that post. I feel violated.
 
u should post a pic of the piles of boxes. i mean you said it was a sight to see.
 
well the biggest problem is trying to box up Jason's collection of stuff. If you can believe this..he collects fast food sandwich wrappers. He's vowed to wallpaper out new living room with them. I don't think people will be impressed with a whole wall of deep sea double wrappers.
 
speak of the devil...Jason's new favorite song is "Pump It" by the Black Eyed Peas.

"it's not mine...i'm telling you baby"
 
This entire post has been hi-jacked.
 
OMG! We have a fake Crystal now? That's freaking hilarious. The best part is that I can't figure out which one's are the fake comments.
 
That doesn't suprise me at all! You has never been good at determining what's fake and what's real. Ahem, Ahem
 
kracka!
 
Sammon must have been hanging out in the ghetto too much lately. Fo Rizzle.
 
Jason - we did the same thing - went crazy packing everything up for the big move...five years later - I still had unpacked boxes in my basement - just a few weeks ago - I ended up calling Purple Heart and getting rid of half the boxes down there - that took me sooooo long to pack at the old house - errrrr!

Happy Packing...glad the house is almost done...
 
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
 
Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!