Jason Moran
Saturday, January 14, 2006
  My Personality, I Guess
One of those tests. Yet, this one is fairly accurate.

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Stability |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Interdependence |||||||||||||||| 63%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Mystical |||||||||||| 43%
Artistic |||||| 23%
Religious |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Hedonism |||||||||||||| 56%
Materialism |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Narcissism |||||||||||||||| 70%
Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Work ethic |||||||||||||||| 63%
Self absorbed |||||||||||| 50%
Conflict seeking |||||||||||| 50%
Need to dominate |||||||||||| 43%
Romantic |||||||||||| 50%
Avoidant |||||||||| 36%
Anti-authority |||||||||||| 43%
Wealth |||||||||| 36%
Dependency |||||||||||| 50%
Change averse |||||||||||| 43%
Cautiousness |||||||||||| 50%
Individuality |||||||||||||||| 70%
Sexuality |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Peter pan complex |||||||||||||| 56%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical Fitness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Histrionic |||||||||||||| 56%
Paranoia |||||| 30%
Vanity |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||| 36%
Female cliche |||||| 30%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com



Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Trait Snapshot:
social, outgoing, worry free, optimistic, upbeat, tough, likes large parties, makes friends easily, rarely irritated, open, enjoys leadership, trusting, dominant, thrill seeker, strong, does not like to be alone, assertive, mind over heart, confident, controlling, feels desirable, likes the spotlight, loves food, social chameleon, hard working, concerned about others


I think this test was mostly accurate, except I don't mind being alone at all. Besides that, everything looks about right.
 
Comments:
yeah, i really don't know why i feel i must take these tests....romantic was high....big surprise
 
I would just like to point out that Moran is 30% female cliche (while I am a mere 23%).

Female Cliche: uses their looks to get what they want, more into shopping than hiking, likes to wear tight fitting clothing, likes to wear makeup, physically weak, likes to dress provocatively, prefers the tv show Friends to Seinfeld

Sammon ought to have a field day with this...
 
Anyway, they definitely had something right about me. Social Chameleon. I've always tended to be able to make acquaintances with pretty much anyone. From middle school on I would bounce between circles of friends. I don't feel I can define myself in a lot of ways.

For instance, I grew up in a relatively affluent suburb of Cleveland in the Chagrin Falls School District, yet perceived my parents to be poor as they couldn't afford their mortgage and in school everyone else had a new or newer car. I was extremely fortunate to finally get a 14 year old rusted out Ford Ranger pickup truck.

An old boss of Jason's and mine joked that I was a hick because I grew up with a little land, hunted a little, and had some farm-like animals growing up... like horses and a turkey.

Yet to most people I work with I'm a slightly preppy guy who lives in Chagrin Falls, a yuppie town.

I don't know, I see myself as a complete paradox and able to blend in anywhere. Maybe that's why they rated me as a 23% on individuality.
 
or insert an "ly " before the "rd" and the "wo".
 
Ask moran how much time, cumulative, he spent at work, on taxpayer dollars, playing Flash Flash Revolution.
 
Answer: None.

They were paying me out of the slush fund!
 
So that's why we never got that Slushie machine. Dagnabbit.
 
you know avoiding work can require just as much work as working. Jason is a hard worker at hardly working.
 
you know avoiding work can require just as much work as working. Jason is a hard worker at hardly working.
 
Ooh, I get it. That was kind of subtle. You wasted more time by typing the exact same thing twice. It sort of makes sense.
 
This had some really true results...some I don't like but are true and others that I am happy with. Good test!

Yeah, I'm relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic

but I'm also messy...no surprise to me!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!