Jason Moran
Monday, January 23, 2006
  Autumn's Tag
I don't feel like being creative, so instead I'll take a tag and you'll all get to know me a smidgeon better.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. The Flat Iron Cafe (First job...lasted over 5 years)
2. CMSD (My first job out of college)
3. CWRU School Of Medicine (Weird having friends use a product I worked on)
4. 4TechWork (Technical contracting work - what I do now)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Office Space
2. Rounders
3. Anchorman
4. Napoleon Dynamite

Four places you have lived:
1. Cleveland, Ohio
2. Princeton/South Brunswick/Middlesex, New Jersey (A co-op job during college)
3. Cleveland Suburbs, Ohio (Lakewood - until I was 1, North Olmsted - now)
4. Florida (we ALMOST moved there permanently when I was 5..but we moved back)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost (I love this show!)
2. 24 (Edge of your seat for the entire time)
3. Prison Break (I'm only a few episodes into the season so far)
4. Family Guy
Oh, and I like Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Chappelle Show, Simpsons, The Office, etc...

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
2. SoCal and Las Vegas
3. Various parts of Florida (about 15 times)
4. Niagra Falls (about 6-7 times)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. slashdot.org
2. Friends Blogs
3. digg.com
4. Torrent sites

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chipotle Fajita Burrito (chicken, fajita peppers, black beans, hot AND mild salsa, sour cream, cheese, lettuce)
2. Southwestern Egg Rolls from Chili's (Aut, I was gonna put this, too!)
3. Baked Potato Soup
4. Pizza, tacos, and almost anything with Red Hot on it.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Cruising in 80 degree weather with a bass-thumping system and the windows down.
2. Drinking a cocktail at dusk at a warm beachside lounge.
3. Snowboarding in Colorado.
4. Moshing at an insanely energetic concert.
 
Comments:
It is fun knowing you a smidgeon better...

I'd love to be cruising in 80 degree weather - sometimes I really miss being young...now a days "cruising" for me involves driving my van to pick up the kids from school...lol!
 
I perceive cruising to be a complete waste of time, energy, and natural resources.
 
man I'm hungry now.

oh, what product did you work on that your friends use?
 
Office Space! Love that movie! Very quotable, almost like So I Married an Axe Murderer-which no one else seems to have really enjoyed but me!
 
So-I-Married-An-Axe-Murderer is a sleeper classic! Not only did I submit that to Jason for his great classic movies list a while back, but I've frequently referred to his head "like an orange on a toothpick.... it's got it's own WEATHER system!"

One of the best-not-known-as-much-as-it-should-be movies of all time.

...She stole my heart and my cat...
 
:scottish accent:

"Would ya' look at the size of that head! It's the size of a planetoid and it has its own weather system!

Looks like an orange on a toothpick... He's gonna cry himself ta' sleep on that great big pilla' tonight..."

- Mike Myers - 'So I Married An Axe Murderer'
 
Oh, sorry. I made the ePortfolio for the School of Medicine at CWRU. I knew like 5 or 6 students that were using the student ePortfolio. Everybody said they liked it and it was a vast improvement over previous systems.
 
your MOM goes to college.
 
That's alright Olivia... I've been busy coordinating with the plumbers. Jason has clogged up the toilet so bad that they have to the snake out. No more McRib sandwiches for my honeybuns.
 
this from hometime.com:

Unclogging A Toilet
A clogged toilet can be an intimidating situation and at times it take a hearty do-it-yourselfer to keep from calling in a plumber. Nonetheless, unclogging a toilet can be easy, not fun, just easy.


Use a "fluted" or funnel plunger designed to seal inside a toilet bowl. Extend the fluted flap of the plunger, fit it tightly inside bowl drain to form a good seal.


Plunge up and down several time and quickly break the seal. Repeat this a few times to work the clog back and forth and eventually free it.

If the clog remains, insert a closet auger into the bowl. Position the bent end of the auger into the bowl's trap and fish the rod through until it hits the clog.


Crank the auger's handle clockwise and push it into the clog a bit more. Once the clog is "hooked" with the spiral tip (or ball) pull the auger back and forth. Repeat these steps until the clog is freed.


Avoid flushing the toilet. It may still be clogged and backup. Instead, fill the bowl with a bucket. If the water level doesn't go down, the clog is still in the line.
 
Asian Wok "Beef Kung Pow" is great. If I'm in the mood for a yummy, spicy treat I try the spicy chicken pad thai from the Phnoem Pehn at W. 131 and Lorain Ave in Cleveland. That stuff is amazing.
 
So are the dead rats on the street there.
 
Honey I think I speak for all of us when I say that we could use a new post. Your blog is getting to be as bad as your "routine."
 
Sonny boy, the offer still stands. If you want to come over for a few lessons I'd be more than happy to help out.
 
i'll take anything but the same ole routine
 
duder napolean dynamite is like the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!