Jason Moran
Monday, November 07, 2005
  Costumes
:(
OUCH!!



Glorious Big Daddy Pimp Sammon




 
Comments:
Hahahaha! The pictures we were taking were getting boring so I told Kelly to pretend she was giving me a shot in my butt and I pretended to scream in anguish.

The picture turned out pretty good, I think. Hopefully Kelly doesn't make me take that picture out when she looks at this blog later.
 
I don't know if anybody noticed but I included a picture of Robert Goulet.

GOULET!

Man, if you know the SNL skit that is based on then don't worry, you will stop laughing soon...but not until after your stomach muscles started to hurt.
 
kelly, make him take it out. please.
 
":("

Hahahahaha!

Too late. Burned into my brain. Permanently. Ok, maybe that's not so funny. Take it away! Take it away!!!
 
She made me do it.
 
"Ring ring ring ring ring, your phone is ringing! Goulet!"

Have you heard the latest ringtones made available by Robert Goulet?

PS thank you for taking that picture down, i refused to come to your site while it was up.
 
Man, whatever. You guys just don't know funny when it screams in anguish.
 
OH MY!!!
 
The comment-nazi has struck again. Sorry, I got delete happy.
 
Bathroom?

Trunk?
 
R-O-B-O-T

ROBOT
 
Dude, Monkey Vs. Robot

"Monkey hate technology,
Robot hate the monkey"

M-O-N-K-E-Y
MONKEY!!

R-O-B-O-T
ROBOT!!
 
Less Filling!
 
I think the Robots might be winning against the monkeys:

Robots Dancing to 'My Humps'
 
i heard you stole my silk boxers!
 
Well, they weren't getting any use! You always were your old, hole-filled yellow briefs from 1972!
 
those come in handy when you have to pee really bad
 
they had too many holes in them so now use them as a headband
 
Oh sheez, why not a ski mask?
 
that's a good suggestion..but i did the arby's challenge one night (eat 5 roast beef and 5 fries in an hour). Upon eating the last of it i lost control of my bowel and everything went everywhere...so i can't wear it as a ski mask.

although they still smell good
 
Those are some great costumes! I was just stopping by to say a friendly hello, and upon checking out your main web site, noticed that you Honeymooned at Secrets in Punta Cana. I have to ask, (I hope you don't mind), what you thought of the resort. We were booked to go to an adults only resort in the Mayan Riviera and it was cancelled are are considering Secrets as our alternative. Any advice or feedback you can share? My email address is karlacadeau@gmail.com. Thanks in advance for any advise you have.

Cheers!
Karla
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!