Jason Moran
Monday, October 17, 2005
  Eagles Won The Holy War
You don't have to be excited, but you should be. St. Edward High School faced arch-rival St. Ignatius High School in the annual Holy War football game in Lakewood, OH. The Eagles defeated the Wildcats in a defensive battle, in front of the usual sell out crowd. The Green and Gold Eagles of St. Ed's improved to 7-0, with hopes of becoming the state title holder after the playoffs start in a few weeks.

In other news nothing is very exciting about other Cleveland area sports.

On the home front we have picked out colors for the outside of the house and we have picked out carpet and linoleum patterns. The tough decisions (somehow a lot tougher than carpet, linoleum, and house colors...) are counter tops and where to put water spickets and cable outlets. We will either pick a lighter counter top and get white appliances or a darker counter top with black appliances. The water spickets will be on opposite sides of the house...the only question is whether we should put one of the two inside of the garage or not. Lastly, the two cable outlets. I don't know whether to put one in the great room and one in the master bedroom or two in the great room such that the room can be reconfigured easily.
 
Comments:
Oh, and Viral... whazzzzzuuuupppp!?!!
 
washing your car in the garage...brilliant idea! Terry you've just impressed me with your creative intellect.
 
Hey Hey! How come Terry gets the credit for that!?!?1oneone I said it first.

So not kewlmo.
 
To quote dave:
Hey Hey! How come Terry gets the credit for that!?!?1oneone I said it first.

I know you were trying to be l33t, but wouldn't it actually be:
Hey Hey! How come Terry gets the credit for that!?!?1onequestion I said it first.

Or at least something like that. I'll have to go find some 1337 ha><0rz to tell me what the truly l33t way to say that is.
 
This is what the dialectizer has to say:

"hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~ c0me to my ftp how come terry gets teh crEit fof that~~~~~ ??????????????
 
Whoa, when I ran it it gave me this:

hey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 THEIR IS A RATI0 DONT RIPE ME 0FF BECAUSE I WILL HAX0R YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!1~~~~~~ ur lame becauz ur lame H0W COJME TERRY GETZ TeH CREED1T FRRO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!111~~~~~~ lolololool ???????????????? i s4id it first~~~~~ LOLOLOLOLOOO~~~
 
camn we b4n leo torut fotm tHis blog!?!?!??
 
leo trout, also a fish name like sammon. Why the devious alternative persona?
 
yPoU guys suX0r - stop /\/\aking fuN of ne
 
I'd prefer to call him Dirk Slimehead.
 
"Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep."
 
Something smells fishy in here.
 
Sorry Dave, your post was too long I didn't actually read it. I take my compliment away from Terry and give it to you, although Terry gets the prize for stating the the same information in a more reader friendly comment.
 
That's what I do.
 
Terry get back to work...we're not paying you to post comments
 
yeah, I wish it was $35-40 per outlet...try $75 each. So...we are only doing one extra telephone jack...and no extra cable jacks
 
Holy crap flinging monkeys! $75 each? That's ludicrous. Hiring that work out in existing construction wouldn't cost that much. New construction should be even less.

I'd be in there adding my own after hours. And if anybody gave me crap, I wouldn't stand for it. There are times in the construction process where it makes the most sense to do things and all parties involved know that.

Wow, Ryan Homes really does suck, in a way. Sorry 'bout that.
 
Doesn't it stand for something about "mothers"?
 
Whoa! I just posted part of that song on another blog!
 
Finally! I played one season with pnemonia, and we had nothing but a team of misfits, who cared more about parties than football - nothing is more pleasing to my ears than hearing that Ed's is performing the way they should.

O, great news with the house. I agree with Bode. You might ask Curt about installing the extra cable outlets, and I know of a guy with the phone company. In any case, it is better that you have more than necessary. You can always cover them up.
 
Ok, Vanessa, we get it! The Eagles won the holy war! Now can we move on?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!