Jason Moran
Friday, September 23, 2005
  Indians Game On Wednesday
It has been determined. I am going to be going to the Wednesday, September 28th Indians game against Tampa Bay. TB has been turning up the heat and playing well, and those games are must wins for the Tribe. So far John Sammon has bought tickets for all kinds of games next week. Kelly and I are going with Ben and Lyndsey, and Andy and Bek. I also have a few friends from Beta that are probably going to the game (Alex and Doug). I need to buy the tickets tonight before they run out of them.

Also, Kelly and I have been looking for houses and we are getting further down the road with that. Thus far we have only browsed houses online and hit up a couple of open houses. Pretty soon we will probably get a real estate agent and start hitting new cities. We've looked at Strongsville so far. I think we are going to check out Brunswick and re-check out a few houses we liked in Strongsville. Since there aren't very many houses in a reasonable price range we will probably spend the next week sweeping through Independence, Valley View, Broadview Heights, and Brecksville in one fell swoop.

The cities we've crossed off of our list are (we are factoring in the fact that I will probably be contracting all over town yet have a "home base" in the middle of the west side): I refuse to knock Hinkley off of the list because I think an affordable house might just show up for us.
 
Comments:
You would consider Brunswick over Avon Lake...dude, just back away from the cows. Please don't turn into a hillbilly, remember your ghetto fabulous days, remember where you came from.
 
It's odd how I could see Jason being ghetto but I could also see him being a hillbilly. Hmm, what does that say...
 
I literally bought tickets for next Wednesday about 10 minutes before I read your post. Angela and I are going with Chase and Michelle. We'll have to catch up with you guys sometime during the game. By the way...I love the "Parma and affiliated cities" comment. I am just mad I didn't get to write it. I could careless if young professionals are migrating to Brunswick...They obviously aren't familiar with the term "BrunsTucky"! Sorry I was raised in Strongsville:)
 
CH/UH are a bunch of Nazis. Don't live there. It's a shame too, the houses and neighborhoods are nice.

Freeway access also blows there.
 
Ben Powers is moving closer and closer to Parma with every move. This year is Strongsville, next year could be Parma Heights.
 
Please remember to flush the toilet when you are done in the bathroom honey. I broke a sweat trying to plunge the floater you left this morning.
 
Mr. Sammon (kelly), what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
 
Doody! Doody! It's a brown trout! It's pool stool! It's a baby-ruth!
 
Actually...If you notice I have boxed our "selection area" in only on the east and west, uh, and north. The south has not been boxed in because Richfield is an intriguing city to check out. The prices are getting pretty high...but we might still be able to land some property in trade for an acceptable amount of bling. I also, technically, didn't SAY I had ruled out North Royalton. Unless you are of the mind that NR is included in "Parma and it's affiliated cities".
 
Sammon, I've gotta tell you. That Kelly sucks picture of the baby continues to make me laugh out loud every time I see it.
 
I have to agree that baby picture is the funniest thing I've seen in a while.
 
Somebody give this woman a mirror!




*ba dump bump* Thank you, I'm here all week.
 
BATH is also a great place to live!
 
Bath? You could have LeBron as a neighbor.
 
The bridge under I77 on East 37th near Woodland is nice too. Always a spare mattress or too, and the burn barrels will keep you warm!
 
Wait...which Kelly Moran looks great in a bathrobe b/c I know you don't know what I look like in a bathrobe.
 
Yeah, he's creepy like that.
 
Well, you'll end up living in Elyria, and your next contracting job will be in Beachwood. That's just the way it happens.
 
we're planning to move to North Royalton when our house sells... the new apartments there are really nice and significantly more affordable than what you can get in Westlake and surrounding cities.

I like that it's close to all the great shopping in Strongsville... and not too far from Ben and Ang's new place! :)
 
you got a prob wit parma? don't like pink flamingos and tube socks?!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!