Jason Moran
Monday, September 12, 2005
  Day 13, 14: I'm Done
I guess I really finished sometime on Saturday afternoon (day 13), because I didn't even try after that. I'm glad I can eat what I want now without feeling like I'm letting my "faithful readers" down. I guess that never happened anyway since everybody wanted to see me eat 8 fried-fish patties in one sitting again (yes...I did that once).

As planned I will celebrate today by eating a Chipotle burrito for lunch. I was also supposed to have a beer tonight to celebrate...but that already happened during the OSU Texas debacle on Saturday night. I wish I could explain to Kelly the intrinsic value of sport-watching, but she just doesn't understand why one might consider "wasting" their time watching sweaty guys play games. This weekend wasn't a great example to her as I continually barked at the moving picture box such that those selected players might feel my wrath and torpedo backwards in time to catch that pass or make that looked-so-easy tackle opportunity. Both OSU and the Cleveland Browns lost. The Browns loss was expected, although it was against the Bungles. The OSU-Texas game was supposed to be a close game and it was, although after watching it OSU should have blown Texas out by 20+ points instead of losing by 3.

Anyway, I'll give the final 14 days o' pain numbers and summary tomorrow.
 
Comments:
I will faithfully eat Chipotle alongside you (well, about 20 miles north of you) today for lunch. I'll be getting Chicken Tacos instead though. And chips. I don't think I've ever NOT gotten chips there in the last 2 years. Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmmmm Carbs.
 
Yeah...the OSU game was disappointing. We went down to Nautica to watch the game...and there were drunk OSU fans throwing chairs everywhere. I was frightened.
 
I lied. I had Pizza and Wings. Ok, so it was Chipotle's fault. Apparently they decided not to open. There was an angry mob of about 20 outside the door.

That's ok. My Augie's was good. Pepperoncini pizza and hot wings. Mmmmm... it burns, it burns!
 
Mmmmmm, Chipotle. I just ate the entire burrito and I'll admit it, I am still a little bit hungry.

It feels so good to eat an entire days worth of calories in a single sitting.
 
Ooh, Ooh, I did that yesterday. We had to eat at crappy McDonald's against my wishes. I hate McDonald's. But I pushed that aside and said, ok, fine, I'll get some food. And i kept on getting. You see, I didn't eat breakfast. so I got a 20 piece chicken mcnugget, a large fry, a large fruitopia, a 99c mcchicken thing with no mayo, and then I had a cupcake within the hour. Later that night Jess had some popcorn so I had like 1/3 of the bag. Mmmm, one meal a day. good for the metabolism.
 
People with slower metabolisms age slower. Or so one study says.




I think we should commission a study on the accuracy and effectiveness of studies.
 
the McDonald's billboards I've seen recently are driving me nuts..."my kind of shoppin' spree" ?!?!? "I'll take that and that and that..." What the heck!

Anyway, Jason, not EVERYONE wanted to see you fail. I really love seeing people succeed in reaching their goals...
 
I've always been looking for a reason to partake in the milk challenge, but I decided that I would only do it if I had a "partner in crime" for it.
 
I like the 5k race idea. That sounds like a good one to try out. I bet you I could do that right now if somebody paid me some money for the effort.
 
#1) Jason, if you sign up for a 5K, let me know. I'll run it with you. I've always secretly wanted to run one but will never do it on my own.

#2) Not Milk
 
What if you run the 5k while drinking a gallon of milk? hmmm....

O, and look at my blog already!

http://oseasnain.blogspot.com/
 
Dave you rock I've been trying to convince my roomies about the disgust of consuming rotten bacteria filled cow udder juice for some time now...you may have just linked me to the source I need to close the deal.
 
God made milk for a 400 pound calf, not a 20 to 200+ pound human being, right?
 
Thank you again, Dave. Thank you very much!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!