Jason Moran
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
  Day 3: My First Success
Oh man, the cravings started to ping in my stomach and whisper in my ears yesterday. I got myself through the day by eating trail mix - which I will admit is probably something a little too fat-rich for my "good eatin", but it was better than grabbing some Taco Bell.

So, what is my success? Current weight: 184 pounds. That's a pound less than my starting weight just one day ago. I'm not going to hold my breath, remember that my weight usually fluctuates this much every week. I don't really understand it, but Tuesday night is usually my lightest day of the week, and Friday is my heaviest. If I can keep the upswing in weight from happening then maybe I can actually keep this earned pound off this time.

The workout last night was probably the heaviest one I will have for the entire two weeks. Shoulders, back, stomach, and 33 minutes of cycling. Total workout time: 1:47. That's a really long time. I was very pleased with my pull-ups. They were so easy for me that two guys (okay, they were some nice gay guys) actually admitted that they were jealous because they couldn't do pull-ups as good as I could.
 
Comments:
It's so not fair that there's a KFC right next to Ballys (and a Taco Bell really close, too). You get done working out and the smell of KFC wafts into you nostrils...I have to admit that Kelly and I have both loaded up on KFC after a workout before.
 
I was going to start deleting all IMPOSTER JASON comments starting with this post, but I'll let IMPOSTER JASON get it all out of his system for a few days. I'll start deleting his comments after Labor Day.
 
Jason your friends are so weird. They vow to not comment on your posts this whole week but instead they take a picture of you and make it their own picture. They steal your name and pretend to be you. Is this some kind of cult, Jasonolics?
 
Sammon you do realize that you will be single for the rest of your life, right?
 
HAHAHAHA...I'm rolling here. Rolling!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!