Jason Moran
Thursday, July 14, 2005
  Too Many Things Going On
Why is it that one week you have so many things going on that you can't even do half of them, and on other weeks you have absolutely nothing to do? I've been having a lot of those busy weeks for a while now. I very honestly don't remember everything going on Friday night, but I'm pretty sure my calendar (Kelly) has something scheduled that is not Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Maybe it's Britton's B-Day party, or something. Saturday is just plain not going to have enough time in it, especially including travel. We have various obligations (like going to State Farm for life insurance papers), stuff we want to do (like mess with the yellow and crunchy yard and work out), plus we have Rachael Stack's wedding. The Twenty Somethings group is having a cookout at the Witts house in North Olmsted from 4 until whenever. That is in direct conflict with another cookout at the Goles house that night (which will probably draw many of the married couples). Kelly and I might drop by the Witts house, but otherwise we have to go somewhere very far away for Rachael's reception. That makes it pretty much impossible to go to Andy and Rebekah's place. Last but not least my buddy John Sammon has his I Need More Cowbell House Warming Party (plus he just got a new job), so I want to make it out to that...maybe by 11:00 PM? With all of these events going on I should have a little get-together at my house. Maybe next week? Saturdays are always busy, maybe I'll have some people over on Friday night? I dunno yet, I'll work on the details and maybe I'll whip together a fire in my backyard and whatnot.
 
Comments:
I know I was so excited to be cool enough to be invited to Britton's Birthday Party I was dancing around my house for days, until I realized the Rachael's Rehearsal dinner was the same night. Dang! Then, I open up my email and I saw the invitation to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...man, now I'm just too popular...until I read your blog and realized there are still things that I am not invited to :( but it doesn't matter anyway because I have Rachael's wedding on Saturday.
 
Jason, to quote Switchfoot, "You're just adding to the noise."

Don't complain about having too many events to go to and then propose having one yourself.

That's Ludacris... Ludicrous... wait, how DO you spell it?
 
Well, if I decide to do something at my house you will get an invite to that. Plus you were also invited to the 20-somethings cookout. See, so even you have so much going on that you can't do half of the things that can be done.
 
britton's having a birthday party?? apparantly we are not cool enough over here to be invited, and kelmo, our house is always open invite......my highschool science teacher used to say, "if i was only invited to two things a year, they would fall on the same day." that was the only thing i remembered from his physics class.
 
by the way, don't u dare go over 42 again today. you draw all the attention over your way and the little 4-5 comment posts like mine just get jealous. o nuts! i'm adding to your comments!
 
Gee I was just her about 30 minutes ago and you hadn't even posted this yet and now you have 6, well with this 7 comments. I give up. And don't you all complain we were only cool enough to be invited to the Goles house(Thanks Bek)...and see Jason this is the COOLEST place and you aren't even cool enough to come. And hey Charlie and the Chocolate factory, I'm the one with the kid and I wasn't even invited, what is that all about? I guess being married and having 2 kids is worse than just being married. Even though much better than being single!!!!
 
Nobody will ever be able to replace Gene Wilder. However, it looks like the remake will take the concept in a completely new direction pictorally. I'm interested to see how the movie turns out.

If they had to pick anyone to be Wonka, they couldn't do much better than Depp, despite the fact that I loathe that Paris-Dwelling Pansy.
 
All I can say is... anyone named Billy Bob who carried around a vial with Angelina Jolie's blood...
 
1. I like Johnny Depp and have been excited to see his portrayal of Wonka for quite some time.
2. Try being married with 3 kids...even when we ARE invited to things we often can't find a sitter and have to stay home.
3. Happy Birthday, Britton! (even though we weren't invited)
4. Billy Bob is from Arkansas, just like me. yeeeeehaw!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!