Jason Moran
Friday, July 15, 2005
  Time For A Beat Down
My sister Kelly has a new post about some tool, and I am really mad at these types of people. From her post:

Rachael's rehearsal dinner is tomorrow evening because her wedding is on Saturday and guess who decided to back out of the wedding...yeah the best man. Oh my God! He decided that he no longer wants to be best man because he doesn't want to be fitted for his tuxedo.

So, I don't even feel like writing more, I'm just going to repost my comment I made on her blog:

WHAT!?! Give me his address. I'll get a couple of guys together and we'll *make* him get his act together. I know I use this expression a lot, but if anybody has ever deserved a punch in the face, it's this guy. So, pretty much, not only is this guy not best man material, but he's not even a friend? Being a bum or some other stranger asked to be in the wedding from off of the street is the only conclusion that makes sense. Months (or years) of planning go into this time, and his name has been printed on hundreds of pieces of paper already, his name has been given to the DJ for announcement at the reception, the priests probably knows his name, the placement/order of the wedding party has already been determined such that height and personalities don't clash, none of the other groomsmen have had months to decide what their toast is going to sound like, plus a laundry list of more things.

I'm getting more and more mad, so pardon any french I speak here... If this ass even shows his face at the wedding then he is 1000 times more of an idiot than I already think he is. I swear, if he does come I will find him and pull him out to the parking lot and take care of things.

Like I said, unless his is some sort of a stranger, or maybe a mentally handicapped individual. Maybe they asked a stranger to be the best man and he decided it would be fun to go along with. But then, as the day was nearing, he thought, "Man, I don't even know who these people are, I better back out of this wedding before something bad happens." I can understand that. If this chump DROPPED OUT OF THE WEDDING because he didn't want to get his tux fit... I don't know. I'm breathing hard and my veins are starting to pop out.
I'll let you decide what should happen.
 
Comments:
Oh my gosh, poor Rachel she is so sweet, so I imagine her fiance is a good guy too. I will pray that something works out. Hey Josh can beat him over the head with his cast..it's really hard!! I beat him with a frying pan or broom! K.
 
Both of your quotes are probably applicable, Bode, but now I worry about the language introduced in the comments. I probably won't delete your comment, but keep in mind that I generally try to keep the language clean in these here parts.
 
Yeah Jason, you will see this 6'4 ex-best man at the wedding. I've learned that there are a lot of shady people somewho involved in this wedding but there are really some super amazing people, like Ashley Jermann. She's a rockstar. She's really been helping out a ton getting everything together for Rachael and I. So, yes there are the crappy a**holes and there are rockstars. I think for the fun of the evening we should concentrate on the rockstars.
 
So, maybe I opened the door to using the language on my main blog post, but come on now. Keep it clean, folks. I don't rule with an iron fist, but I do get click happy from time to time and I might just have to happily click 'delete' on a bunch of these dirty comments.
 
jason, instead of increasing the comments on your blog by posting KELMO's NEWS on your blog, you could've sent people to KELMO's BLOG, by stating some interesting aspect of the news, but not repeating the news. that would've helped Kelmo get some comments and therefore have the desire to keep her blog and not give up, b/c of her increasing busyness b/c of mary kay. just a thought there, 40somethings.
 
I have a theory on how we can keep Moran from hoarding all the blog comments.

The person that comments below me is gay.
 
Hey, are you gonna get mad at me for posting comments to my own blogs? Oh man, what does that comment above me say?
 
Dude, I am so glad that Randy was not the best man at the wedding, although he was kinda cute. Chris' dad, Chris, was seriously the rock star of all best man's ever! Talk about taking care of things. Plus, I made Randy get a picture with me so that he'd always remember what he missed out on. Take that sucker! Oh, wait maybe giving him a picure of me wasn't such a punishment after all. Dang!
 
Here sammon goes again with the pants-ing, the skivvies, the oui oui...

Obsessed much?

*waits around all day for Jason to post another blog entry*
 
Sammon = tEh Sux0rzes!!!!11one!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!