Jason Moran
Monday, July 18, 2005
  Mullet Party
Jacob gave me the idea, but this Friday I will be having a mullet party. What is that, you ask. The sign in my front yard should clear things up: "Business in front, party in the back." I don't really have anyone's current email addresses, so more than likely nobody will find out about it. It's an extremely open invitation, in fact, if I don't see somebody there I have never seen before I will be dissappointed. On the other hand, if only 2 people show up that is fine, too (we can snuggle).

Why: Cuz
Where: 24735 Theresa Ln, North Olmsted, 44070
When: Friday, July 22nd, 7PM-???
Agenda: None
Hidden Agenda: To rob you all blind! Muhahahahaha!

I'll have a fire, so I'd recommend bringing some lawn chairs unless you really like to stand. If you want to bring other stuff (food/drink type stuff) then feel free to, but come on out even if you can't bring anything. Oh, if it's all rainy then I'll still be there, but man will it suck. I'm just saying this because I don't have air conditioning and the indoors are just stuffy when it's this hot and muggy.

One more thing. What do you have to do early Saturday morning? That's right, nothing. So, stay late. Everybody wants to be nice by leaving by midnight. Hogwash. Stick around as long as you like.

I'll see everybody on Friday.
 
Comments:
Man, your place is going to REEK friday night. I think a mullet is a type of fish...


Hmm... I'll come dressed as Joe Dirte. (He added an 'e' to the end cause it sounds cool.)
 
Oh, sidenote. You don't have to actually cut your hair into a mullet to be "cool" at this party. The mullet is more of a reference to WHERE the party is happening at. But, if you WANT to cuy your hair into a mullet, that would be cool.
 
Wait a minute... we can do our business in the front yard!? Public urination is legal in North Olmsted?
 
Well, if you asked former mayor Tom Coyne he'd tell you it's okay
 
Again with the skivvies...
 
Times like this my old profile picture would be ideal. I would love to attend your mullet party on Friday, but I will be in Alabama on vacation. It's too bad because I have a mullet wig, a Def Leppard t'shirt and some big tongue Nikes....maybe next time.
 
Even though, you did not attend our most recent party, andy and i might still attend yours...especially now that i realize u don't have to wear a mullet. we are actually celebrating our anniversary friday (thats right folks, 2 years) - nothing special - dinner and a movie -( but then again we haven't been to dinner and movie since sonship was born - so its kinda renewed its excitement) - but anyway, back to your mullet party - as long as my mom will watch iz late - we'll be there after our date...(and seal our fate)
 
I don't think Andy and I have planned our Date Night yet (every Friday is "date night" for us!) so we may stop by your place for a bit... or a bite... :) Gosh, I'm hungry. I keep talking about food on everybody's blogs today.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
for smiles. for fun. for good times. for love. for eternity. for my family. for friends. for myself. for him.

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / April 2011 / April 2012 /


>>Blogs that link here

Jason-Moran Dot Com

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Buy Jason a Beer!